SecureData is the UK’s biggest independent cybersecurity reseller and we are currently seeking a Sales Executive to join our team in Manchester.
At SecureData, we look after cybersecurity for a range of business organisations. We have a very broad range of services ranging from security assessments, implementing solutions, support and managed services. SecureData is unique due to our deep expertise and track record, our breadth of offering as a dedicated cybersecurity services business, and the quality of our work.
Due to significant growth, we have a number of openings for territory-based sales executives. We are searching for people with passion, energy, drive and a desire to succeed.
Your key responsibilities will include the following:
- New business development - identifying, developing and building a pipeline of customers within our target market
- Develop, negotiate and close new business opportunities
- Achieving and surpassing quota of signed new business
- Providing knowledge on selling managed services/security solutions
- Managing commercial and contract agreements with new business sign ups
- Developing your own desk from scratch, using your sales capabilities to cold call potential clients
You must have the following skills and experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience in B2B public sector sales within the IT sector - preferably within a cyber security reseller
- Understanding of longer sales cycles and consultative selling positions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable proof of earnings and achieving targets
- You will preferably have vendor contacts in companies such as F5, Fortinet, Checkpoint, Cisco, Palo Alto, Pulse Secure and Symantec
- You must have DRIVE and ENERGY! We want people who are passionate about what they do, and has the will to succeed no matter what.
By joining one of the world’s leading cybersecurity companies, you will be offered the following:
- An opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and a role that allows for a deeper understanding of the industry
- Competitive salary and generous commission scheme
- A supportive work environment, working alongside industry experts, marketing and presales
- Private medical healthcare with BUPA/Simply Health
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- A generous car allowance and mileage
- Childcare vouchers
- A free annual eye test
- Company events several times per year
- Work laptop and phone
We look forward to receiving your application!
NB: No recruitment agencies - any speculative CV's shall be taken as a gift and we shall not be liable for a fee.