SecureData is a specialist cybersecurity services and solutions company and we are currently seeking an organised and confident Project Coordinator to join our team in Maidstone, Kent.
At SecureData, we look after cybersecurity for a range of business organisations. We have a very broad range of services ranging from security assessments, implementing solutions, support and managed services. SecureData is unique due to our deep expertise and track record, our breadth of offering as a dedicated cybersecurity services business, and the quality of our work.
We are looking for an assertive, confident and influential individual who does not shy away from difficult tasks.
Your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Handling smaller sized projects through to completion both on time and within budget
- Data entry work; contract details, work in progress etc
- Tracking project financials to come in line with budgets
- Stakeholder management
- Liaising with clients as necessary
- Supporting project managers with ad hoc administration duties
- Coordinating hardware, logistics, organising engineers and forecasting milestones for projects
- Sending and collating customer feedback surveys
You must have the following skills and experience:
- You will ideally have previous administrative or project experience
- You must be proficient with the full MS Office suite especially Excel
- You must be able to work under pressure and at speed, without compromising on quality
- You must have an aptitude for mathematics in order to accurately perform financial tasks
- An IT related degree or studies would be preferential
- You must be organised, assertive and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
By joining one of the world’s leading cybersecurity companies, you will be offered the following:
- An opportunity to join a busy, lively and hardworking team that are growing rapidly!
- Career opportunities within a unique industry and organisation
- Company pension scheme
- Competitive salary and generous holiday allowance
- Private medical healthcare with BUPA
- Life insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- A free annual eye test
- Company events several times per year
We look forward to receiving your application.
NB: No recruitment agencies - any speculative CV's shall be taken as a gift and we shall not be liable for a fee.