SensePost is SecureData’s independent elite consulting arm, renowned for its expertise, 18-year track record and innovation on the frontlines of cyber security. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Security Analyst to join the team in Pretoria.
This position is responsible for performing, independently, security assessments of clients’ information technology systems (including Internet, Intranet, Applications, Hosts, Firewalls, Mobile applications etc.)
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Perform security reviews of architecture and application designs
- Perform mobile, complex application, infrastructure, as well as social engineering assessments and penetration testing
- Exploit vulnerabilities to gain access, and expand access to remote systems
- Document technical issues identified during security assessments
- Assist with building, hardening, and maintaining systems used for penetration testing
- Research cutting edge security topics and new attack vectors
- Assist with pre-sales to prospective clients
- Be a second trainer on multiple of the SensePost training course offerings
We are looking for someone with curiosity – who thinks differently about problems and looks for new angles in challenging situations. What tech have you explored recently? Do you have a blog? Have you played any CTFs? Which intercepting tool do you prefer? Tell us on your application.
You must have the following skills and experience:
- At least 2 years' penetration testing experience
- An industry leading qualification such as OSCP, CEH, CISSP, CREST, OSCE, OSCW – Crest or Check certification preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and preferably report writing experience
- Excellent understanding of an IP address and how it works
- You must be a self-starter with drive and the determination to succeed
- You will be a contributor to the cyber security industry – send us your github!
By joining one of the world’s leading cyber security companies, you will be offered the following:
- An opportunity to join a relaxed and inspired team where your work is valued and appreciation for your work is visibly demonstrated
- A dynamic and open culture with a flat hierarchy, casual office dress and a focus on teamwork
- Opportunities to learn and innovation is encouraged
- Research and personal development time – around 20% of your working hours
- Opportunities to travel abroad
NB: No recruitment agencies - any speculative CV's shall be taken as a gift and we shall not be liable for a fee.