SecureData is the UK’s number one, independent, cybersecurity services and solutions company and we are currently seeking a Professional Services Consultant to join our team.
As a Professional Services Consultant, you will provide industry standard expertise with designing and deploying next-generation security solutions for customers. This will include low level documented solutions, design and installation, assisting in the planning and execution of all aspects within the project life cycle.
You must be a driver with your own car as this role requires driving to customer site. The role is based from home and client site, however we do keep the travel as close to home as possible.
Your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Supporting the sales cycle by supporting presales at the appropriate point to build a scope of work and effort analysis
- Provide technical expertise in customer facing environments
- Participate in post-sales design workshops to create detailed design and method statements for solution delivery
- Deliver project streams within complex, multivendor deployments
- Transition technologies into operations environment via structured process
- Complete appropriate documentation to update technical and non technical stakeholders
- Travelling to other offices and customer sites as required
You must have the following skills and experience:
- You must be a driver with your own car
- A certification in Checkpoint or Palo Alto is strongly desirable
- Thorough understanding of LAN/WAN technology, application based firewalling and next-generation offerings on firewall platform including IPS, Anti-virus, IDS/IDP and User Identity
- Experience with Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Cisco ASA/Firepower, and F5, with application modules from solution design to implementation
- Further certifications deemed beneficial include Bluecoat Advanced web and cloud security, Bluecoat Encrypted Traffic Management, F5 101, F5 303, F5 304.
By joining one of the world’s leading cyber security companies, you will be offered the following:
- An opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and a role that allows for a deep understanding of the industry
- Competitive salary and generous holiday allowance
- Private medical healthcare with BUPA
- Life insurance
- A generous car allowance and mileage
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme
- A free annual eye test
- Company events several times per year
- Work laptop and phone
NB: No recruitment agencies - any speculative CV's shall be taken as a gift and we shall not be liable for a fee.